Open Date: November, 19 2018
Close Date: January, 07 2019
Position type: full time
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing? Do you like to manage B2B marketing nurture programs? You like analyzing and reporting on campaign results? We are looking for a pro-active & data-driven person who will join us as Demand Generation Marketing Specialist.
This position is full time, based in our head office in Balerna (Ticino). Digital marketing training is provided thanks to a close relationship with our operations/consulting team.
Reporting: Client partner (Sales Team).
You will be responsible for the management and execution of demand generation activities to drive marketing leads. Experience in managing/coordinating a broad range of activities including digital marketing plan, social media (Linkedin and Facebook), Search Marketing, Online PR and events is required. You have a basic understanding of Google Analytics.
At the core of Demand Generation Marketing role is your ability to end-to-end manage all aspects of Business to Business marketing. You will support the client partner team (Sales). We expect you to challenge the status quo by putting forward experiments to grow results and lead generations. Establishing long-term, productive relationships within the organization will be contributing to your own and your team’s performance.
A minimum of 4-years in marketing function connected to a service company, preferably in a Business-to-Business context of a small-medium company (10-50 people).
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong team player who is able to be flexible and positive.
- Solid experience in MS Office, Google B2B tools (Drive, Spreadsheet, Gmail…).
- Proven track record of success KPI and change management, supporting team members.
- Solid experience in setting strategies for social media, search advertising and event management. Emailing and WordPress would be a plus.
- Creative thinker with a learning mindset. Flexibility and multi-task approach.
- Exceptional oral and written communication in English and Italian.
You Will be Responsible for
- Improve and manage a consistent company branding across all channels and client touch point (marketing materials, presentations, websites, emailing …).
- Execute and manage All demand generation activities to drive leads, including Digital Marketing , Social Media Marketing, Lead Nurturing.
- Generate inbound traffic through Social Media campaigns, content marketing and SEM. Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content (including offers).
- Understand how our marketing activity and budget turns into customers’, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Coordinate Events and Agency PR. Coordinate and track Social and SEM campaigns, developing content and campaigns based on keyword research.
- Define and implement our process for capturing, nurturing, scoring, routing and measuring leads.
- Understand the buyer and user journey, improve and accelerate movement through the funnel.
- Partner closely with Sales Team to ensure proper implementation of lead generation activities.