Open Date: Winter 2023
Position type: full time
Are you passionate about managing an ever growing amount of enterprise level customers and nurturing leads? Do you like to develop business relationships in the Digital B2B field? Do you like to act as a consultant for the customer, collecting his needs and expectations? We are looking for a pro-active & motivated young sales professional who will join us as Junior Client Partner.
This position is full time, based in our head office in Balerna (Ticino, 45 minutes from Milan). Digital sales training is provided thanks to a close relationship with our senior Client Partners team.
Reporting: Senior Client Partner (Sales Team).
You will be responsible for the management and development of leads, building sales pipelines that are both effective and actionable. Experience in a sales role in a digital agency/consultancy firm is required (1/2 years).
You have a solid digital sales experience and a keen attention to all major sales KPIs.
At the core of Junior Client Partner role is your ability to ensure the renewal of existing contracts, to manage prospects for cross-sell and up-sell product and service opportunities. You will actively be part of the client partner team (Sales): we expect you to grow results and to turn leads into customers. You’re excellent at communication, with a “break the ice” attitude.
Our digital marketing agency helps hundreds of companies from startups to blue chips like Agos, Elanco, EH, Verizon, Generali and others. More info on Avantgrade.com and why working with us.
A minimum of 1-2 years in sales function connected to a digital service company, preferably in a Business-to-Business context of a small-medium company (10-50 people).
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong team player who is able to be flexible and positive.
- Solid experience in MS Office, Google B2B tools (Drive, Spreadsheet, Gmail…).
- Proven track records of sales KPI, supporting team members in a fast-pace environment.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Able to learn and understand product solutions and features, with a learning mindset. Flexibility and multi-task approach.
- Exceptional oral and written communication in English and Italian.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reach the annual sales goals.
- Actively seek out potential prospects who already use our services and generate an annual turnover of more than 100.000 euros.
- Ensuring growing revenues by aiming for a minimum annual growth of 15% (and possibly more);
- Guarantee an operational margin of at least 40%.
- Align with the Operations Team for new contracts, upselling, changes in delivery/delivery times, all aspects that have contractual impacts and change the customer’s budget.
- Align with Administration Dept to minimize business risks by stipulating contracts in the interest of the company.
- On a weekly basis, manage and control sales KPIs regarding active customers, follow the evolution of the projects along with the Operations team, define upselling and renewal opportunities.
- Develop strategic partnerships with other companies that can help achieve sales goals.
- Manage external outsourcers (in cooperation with the Marketing Dept).
What we offer to our Team
- Onboarding program during the first 3 months.
- Support to get a the first swiss working permit.
- Personal plan with professional goals and variable bonus.
- Premium insurance coverage.
- Ongoing training (practical and theoretical).
- Unlimited snacks, water and real espresso coffee.