Open Date: Always Searching
Position type: Internship aimed to full job.
Are you passionate about SEO, SEM & Digital marketing? Do you want to learn from our specialists the tips & tricks to lead companies to increase sales and conversions by leveraging the potential of Search Engine Marketing?
We are looking for a pro-active, data-driven person for a SEO & SEM Intern in our head office in Balerna (Switzerland), 45 minutes from Milan. The internship may lead into a full job.
You will support our senior specialists in the SEO & SEM activities and learn from them, in order to become a SEO & SEM specialist yourself.
We help hundreds of companies from startups to Blue Chips like Bayer, Verizon, Generali and more. More info here.
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient with Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, great & close attention to details
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks quickly
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- An ability to work as a team player.
- Experience, knowledge or an interest in digital marketing, data anlysis & SEO.
- A passion for learning
One or more of the followings are considered a plus:
- Experience in SEO & SEM activities such as keyword research/data mining tools, competitive analysis and Tech SEO
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads. Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Ads Certifications (Search/Display)
You will be
- Supporting on multiple client properties, suggesting/implementing changes in order to comply with Google’s best practices
- Supporting on campaigns across various SEM & paid social channels, analyzing and optimizing all their aspects, including but not limited to bid management, search query analysis, ad copy analysis, etc
- Communicating via phone/email meeting with customers on a regular basis
- Keeping up with the SEO, SEM & Google Analytics industry through workshops, national & international events, blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
- Creating reports and inform the client of the value being provided in order to guide their onsite content strategy
- Creating reports on performance metrics of deployed campaigns
What we offer to our Team
- Ongoing SEO, SEM & Analytics training (practical and theoretical)
- Onboarding program during the first 3 months
- Support to get the first swiss working permit
- Premium insurance coverage
- Personal plan with professional goals and variable bonus