Open Date: Always Searching
Position type: full time.
Are you passionate about SEO & Digital marketing? Have you tried to “hack” Google algorithm by your own?
We are looking for a pro-active, data-driven SEO Specialist in our head office in Balerna (Switzerland), 45 minutes from Milan.
We help hundreds of companies from startups to Blue Chips like Bayer, Verizon, Generali and more. More info on Avantgrade
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Strong analytical skills
- At least 2 years of experience doing SEO work for clients within an agency environment
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis and Tech SEO
- Experience in Google Analytics. Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Proficient with Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google Ads
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks quickly
- Good communication skills, great & close attention to details
You will Be
- Working on multiple client properties, suggesting/implementing changes in order to comply with Google’s best practices.
- Communicating via phone/email meeting with customers on a regular basis.
- Keeping up with the SEO & Google Analytics industry through workshops, national & international events, blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
- Creating reports and inform the client of the value being provided in order to guide their onsite content strategy
What we offer to our Team
- Personal budget for an ongoing SEO, SEM & Analytics training (practical and theoretical)
- On boarding program during the first 3 months
- Support to get the first swiss working permit
- Premium insurance coverage
- Personal plan with professional goals and variable bonus