Open Date: Always Searching
Position type: full time.
Are you passionate about SEO, SEM & Digital marketing? Have you ever tried to “hack” Google algorithm on your own or significantly increased sales and conversions by leveraging the potential of Search Engine Marketing?
We are looking for a pro-active, data-driven SEO & SEM Specialist for our head office in Balerna (Switzerland), 45 minutes from Milan.
We help hundreds of companies from startups to Blue Chips like Bayer, Verizon, Generali and more. More info here.
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Strong analytical skills
- At least 2 years of experience doing SEO & SEM activities for clients within an agency environment
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools, competitive analysis and Tech SEO
- Able to build paid search campaigns on Google and campaings on Facebook and/or LinkedIn
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads. Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Ads Certification (Search/Display)
- Proficient with Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks quickly
- Good communication skills, great & close attention to details
You will Be
- Working on multiple client properties, suggesting/implementing changes in order to comply with Google’s best practices
- Executing campaigns across various SEM & paid social channels, analyzing and optimizing all their aspects, including but not limited to bid management, search query analysis, ad copy analysis, etc
- Communicating via phone/email meeting with customers on a regular basis
- Keeping up with the SEO, SEM & Google Analytics industry through workshops, national & international events, blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
- Creating reports and inform the client of the value being provided in order to guide their onsite content strategy
- Creating reports on performance metrics of deployed campaigns
What we offer to our Team
- Personal budget for an ongoing SEO, SEM & Analytics training (practical and theoretical)
- Onboarding program during the first 3 months
- Support to get the first swiss working permit
- Premium insurance coverage
- Personal plan with professional goals and variable bonus