Open Date: September, 1st 2019
Position type: full time.
Are you passionate about SEO & Digital marketing? Have you tried to “hack” Google algorithm by your own?
We are looking for a pro-active, data-driven SEO Specialist in our head office in Balerna (Switzerland), 45 minutes from Milan.
We help hundreds of companies from startups to Blue Chips like Bayer, Verizon, Generali and more. More info on Avantgrade
- Fluent in Italian and English, German is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- At least 2 years of experience doing SEO work for clients within an agency environment
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Experience in Google Analytics. Basic Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, and Magento
- Proficient with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, WordPress
- Experience with Google Ads and Display Advertising
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks quickly
- Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to hit deadlines
- Good communication skills, great & close attention to details
You will Be
- Working on multiple client properties, suggesting/implementing changes in order to comply with Google’s best practices.
- Communicating via phone/email meeting with customers on a regular basis.
- Keeping up with the SEO & Google Analytics industry through blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
- Creating reports and inform the client of the value being provided
- Presenting your findings to the client in order to guide their onsite content strategy
- Checking out Google Analytics tracking and reports
What we offer to our Team
- On boarding program during the first 3 months
- Support to get the first swiss working permit
- Personal plan with professional goals and variable bonus
- Premium insurance coverage
- Ongoing training (practical and theoretical)
- Unlimited snacks, water and real espresso coffee