Open Date: November, 1st 2018
Position type: full time.
Are you passionate about SEO & Digital marketing? Do you love “hacking” Google algorithm? Do you get excited about analyzing Google Analytics Data?
We are looking for a pro-active, data-driven SEO Specialist in our head office in Balerna (Switzerland).
We have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Blue Chips like Bayer, Verizon, Generali and more. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
- Strong analytical skills
- 3-5 years experience doing SEO work for clients within an agency environment
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Certification and experience in Google Analytics. Basic Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Experience with content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, and Magento
- Proficient with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, WordPress
- Basic experience with Google Ads and Display Advertising
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks quickly
- Proven track record of successful project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to hit deadlines
- Good communication skills, great & close attention to details
- Fluent in Italian and English
You will Be
- Working on multiple client properties, suggesting/implementing changes in order to comply with Google’s best practices.
- Communicating via phone/email with customers on a regular basis.
- Keeping up with the SEO & Google Analytics industry through blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
- Creating reports and inform the client of the value being provided
- Presenting your findings to the client in order to guide their onsite content strategy
- Checking out Google Analytics tracking and reports