Open Date: Winter 2021
Position type: full time.
Are you passionate about SEO ? Have you ever tried to “hack” Google algorithm on your own or significantly increased sales and conversions by leveraging the potential of Search Engine Marketing?
We are looking for a pro-active, data-driven SEO Specialist for our head office in Balerna (Switzerland), 45 minutes from Milan. Depending on the candidate skills, level and accountability, smart working will be considered as an option after the onboarding phase. Not ready to apply now? Follow us on Linkedin
We help hundreds of companies from startups to blue chips like Bayer, Verizon, Generali and more.
- At least 3 years of experience doing SEO, bettere for clients within an agency environment.
- Proficient with keyword research/data mining tools, competitive analysis and Tech SEO
- Track records in building and managing SEO projects
- Google Ads Certification (Search is enough)
- Proficient with Google Drive and Microsoft Office
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks quickly
- Good communication skills, great & close attention to details
- Fluent in Italian and English, strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus
You will Be
- Working on multiple client properties, suggesting/implementing changes in order to comply with Google’s best practices
- Executing SEO programs, analyzing and optimizing all their aspects, including but not limited audit, content, competitive analysis, links, strategy, etc
- Communicating via phone/email meeting with customers on a regular basis
- Keeping up with the SEO & Google Analytics industry through workshops, national & international events, blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
- Creating reports and inform the client of the value being provided in order to guide their onsite content strategy
- Creating reports on performance metrics of deployed campaigns
What we offer to our Team
- Personal budget for an ongoing SEO & Analytics training (practical and theoretical)
- Onboarding program during the first 3 months
- Support to get the first swiss working permit
- Premium insurance coverage
- Personal plan with professional goals and variable bonus