How to measure and reduce CO2 websites emissions
October 1st, 2021, from 11 am to 12 pm ( GMT +2 )
- How to measure CO2 websites emissions;
- Digital Sustainability: practical examples from the corporate world
- Corporate online sustainability: how to reduce climate impact
- Q & A
- Ale Agostini, Founder and CEO Avantgrade.com
- Leonardo Cesarini, Trenord Chief Commercial Officer and Sales & Marketing Director
What is Pre Cop? Each Conference of the Parties of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change is preceded by a preparatory meeting called PRE COP. The goal is to provide a selected group of countries with an informal setting to discuss and exchange views on some key political aspects. The Pre-COP will be held in Milan on 30 September – 2 October 2021 and it will be attended by 35 to 40 countries.
AvantGrade.com is a leading digital & SEO agency strongly commiteed on measuring and reducing CO2 emissions from the digital world; the swiss SEO agency will organize and moderate this PRE-COP26 talk.
Don’t miss the webinar dedicated to digital sustainability; online seats are limited .