Open Date: Summer 2022
Position type: full time.
Do you love working with clients? Is your primary skill building long-lasting relationships and gaining customers’ trust? We are looking for a pro-active person for our Account Department in our head office in Balerna (Ticino, Switzerland), 45 minutes from Milan (Italy).
We help hundreds of companies from Small Medium companies to “Blue Chips” like Bayer, Allianz, Verizon, Generali, Novartis and more. More info on Avantgrade and why working with us.
We’re looking for a person with excellent communication skills to satisfy our customer needs. He will be able to understand opportunities and threads and translate them into internal guidelines for operations.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Plan and define projects’ deadline with our Operations Team, data Management and Sales
- Keep the customers constantly updated on the deliverables plans
- Lead the people involved in the project and define priorities
- Preventing and managing complex situations/complaints/delays/re-planning
- Forecast and track key account metrics with Operations and Data Management
- Working together with Head of Account Management and Client Partners for contract renewals, upselling and new business opportunities.
- At least 4-5 years experience as an Account Manager for medium/large size clients of a digital agency or similar.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Power point, Excel, Word) and Google Workspace
- Fluent in Italian, both written and spoken.
- Good level of English, bot written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of Search Marketing (SEO/SEM) and Web Analytics.
- Good problem solving and public speaking skills.
- Skilled in communicating and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
What we offer to our Team
- On boarding training program during the first 3 months
- Support to get a the first Swiss working permit
- Smart /remote working ( +/- 2 days weekly)
- Personal plan with professional goals and variable bonus
- Premium Swiss insurance coverage
- Ongoing training (practical and theoretical)
- Unlimited snacks, water, apples and real espresso coffee in our officine