Open Date: Winter 2023
Position type: full time
Are you passionate about digital Adv on Google & Facebook? Have you managed successfully search and social campaigns?
We are looking for a pro-active, data-driven SEA Specialist for our head office in Balerna (Switzerland), 45 minutes from Milan, 10 minutes from Como & Varese.
Depending on the candidate skills, level and accountability, smart working will be considered as an option after the onboarding phase. Not ready to apply now? Follow us on Linkedin.
Our digital marketing agency helps hundreds of companies from startups to blue chips like Agos, Elanco, EH, Verizon, Generali and others. More info on Avantgrade.com and why working with us.
- At least 3 years of experience doing SEa activities for clients within an agency environment.
- Very Good proficient in Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Track records in building and managing Ads campaigns.
- Google Ads Certification (Search, Display, Youtube, Shopping).
- Facebook Certification.
- Proficient with Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks quickly.
- Good communication skills, great & close attention to details.
- Fluent in Italian and English, strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Good knowledge of Linkedin, Microsoft and Amazon Ads are considered a plus.
You will Be
- Executing campaigns across various SEM & paid social channels, analyzing and optimizing all their aspects, including but not limited to bid management, search query analysis, ad copy analysis, etc.
- Communicating via phone/email meeting with customers on a regular basis.
- Keeping up with the SEM, Social & Google Analytics industry through workshops, national & international events, blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc.
- Creating reports on performance metrics of deployed campaigns.
What we offer to our Team
- Personal budget for an ongoing training (practical and theoretical).
- Onboarding program during the first 3 months.
- Support to get the first swiss working permit.
- Premium insurance coverage.
- Personal plan with professional goals and variable bonus.