Open Date: Winter 2023
Position type: full time
Are you passionate about Web Tracking and Data Analysis? Have you spent hours messing around on Google Analytics and Tag Manager settings?
We are looking for a pro-active, data-driven Web Tracking Specialist for our head office in Balerna (Switzerland), 45 minutes from Milan, 10 minutes from Como & Varese.
Depending on the candidate skills, level and accountability, smart working will be considered as an option after the onboarding phase. Not ready to apply now? Follow us on Linkedin.
Our Digital Marketing Agency helps hundreds of companies from startups to blue chips like Bayer, Generali and more. More info on Avantgrade.com and why working with us.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field, better for clients within an agency environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (even of the brand new and still work-in-progress GA4th).
- Very good Knowledge of HTML, JS and DOM Analysis.
- Track records in building and managing Analytics Projects both from a strategic and technical point of view.
- Proficient with Looker Studio, BigQuery, Google Drive, Microsoft Office and Excel/Google Sheet.
- Basic knowledge of server side tracking.
- Great & close attention to details.
- Ability to pick up new skills and learn new tasks quickly.
- Fluent in Italian (spoken and written) and English (written is a must, spoken a plus).
- Basic knowledge of SQL and PHP is considered a plus.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and ADV fundamentals is considered a plus.
You will Be
- Work on multiple client properties with a strategic and technical approach, suggesting and implementing changes in order to comply with tracking’s best practices.
- Create reports on performance metrics of client’s SEO and SEM activities.
- Keeping up with the Google Analytics industry through workshops, national & international events, blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc.
What we offer to our Team
- Personal budget for an ongoing Analytics training (practical and theoretical).
- Onboarding program during the first 3 months.
- Support to get the first Swiss working permit.
- Premium insurance coverage.
- Personal plan with professional goals and variable bonus.