Open Date: Winter 2021
Position type: full time.
Are you passionate about Web Tracking and Data Analysis? Have you spent hours messing around on Google Analytics and Tag Manager settings?
We are looking for a pro-active, data-driven Web Tracking Specialist for our head office in Balerna (Switzerland), 45 minutes from Milan, 10 minutes from Como & Varese.
Depending on the candidate skills, level and accountability, smart working will be considered as an option after the onboarding phase. Not ready to apply now? Follow us on Linkedin
We help hundreds of companies from startups to blue chips like Bayer, Verizon, Generali and more.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field, better for clients within an agency environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Enhanced Ecommerce and Google Tag Manager
- Good Knowledge of HTML, JS and DOM Analysis
- Track records in building and managing Analytics Projects
- Proficient with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Excel and Data Studio
- Ability to pick up new skills and learn new tasks quickly
- Good communication skills, great & close attention to details
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Basic knowledge of SQL and PHP is considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of SEO and ADV fundamentals is considered a plus
You will Be
- Work on multiple client properties, suggesting/implementing changes in order to comply with tracking’s best practices
- Create reports on performance metrics of client’s SEO and SEM activities
- Inform clients of the value being provided by its tracking structure and gathered data in order to guide their digital strategy
- Communicating via phone/email meeting with customers on a regular basis
- Keeping up with the Google Analytics industry through workshops, national & international events, blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc.
What we offer to our Team
- Personal budget for an ongoing Analytics training (practical and theoretical)
- Onboarding program during the first 3 months
- Support to get the first Swiss working permit
- Premium insurance coverage
- Personal plan with professional goals and variable bonus